At Michaels Wilder we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy notice applies to all our websites, mobile applications or services that post a link to this privacy notice.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our websites, blog or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. By filling out an application or addendum, you are answering questions regarding your company to help with your request.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Improve our website in order to better serve you
- Enable you to communicate with our team
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, form fill or phone inquiries)
- Send you communications which you have requested
- Allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Enable use of our products
How do we protect your information?
Our website utilizes and maintains appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of this information. This includes but not limited to security patching and updates, malware scanning, and implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Your Data & Contact Information
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Last edited on 5/20/20